Sunday, January 30, 2011

my resource blogs

I found the blog Physics and Physical Science Demos Labs and Projects for High School teachers. http://teachingphysics.wordpress.com/

I picked this blog because it has activities that I have not seen before.  Also the blog seems to be up to date with many positive comments.  Easy to navigate.

I also liked the Steve Spangler blog at http://www.stevespangler.com/  .  I have heard of Steve Spangler before and know him as an established science educator.  Mainly on the blog it shows videos but does not give details on how to do them.  That is disappointing but it can give me some good ideas to research.

Thank you,

Mario Ortiz

1 comment:

  1. Mario, Thank you for the pointers to the blogs. I am looking for information on the elemental concepts of physics that I can build into my classes (6th - 8th). I keep asking my friends on the university level and they are stumped. Isn't that interesting? They are so used to university level classes they cannot figure out how to answer!

    ReplyDelete